Raw Feeding 101 Boot Camp Video Course
Learn To Meet Your Dog's Nutrient Needs At Home
No More Raw Feeding Math
No More Guessing
No More Wondering If You Are Missing Nutrients
No More Wondering If You Are Over or Under Feeding
No More Being Tied To Rigid Meal Plans
Become a raw feeder and learn to make your own balanced meals at home with a simple to follow, at your own pace, video course. Learn to safely and effectively use the Pet Diet Designer software, and take control of your dog's or puppy's diet(s) today.
- Learn How To Make Your Own Balanced Meals
- Learn to use pet diet designer to make your own balanced meals to either AAFCO or NRC standards.
- Learn what’s wrong with the pet diet designer software and how to fix it.
- The Raw Feeding 101 Basics Video Course and everything included with it.
- 70+ HD Videos
- Monthly updates beginning in October (new videos, downloads, those kinds of things).
- 5 Downloads
- calculators & free food scripts
- Supplement information (when and when not to use them).
- Dealing with veterinarians information.
- Information you need to know about feeding certain foods.
- Training on keeping costs down.
- & more than can be summarized here.
- Meal Evaluation
- Up to 2 meal evaluations may be done upon request. Requesters MUST complete the boot camp video course before submitting meal evaluations.
- Access To The Boot Camper FB Group & Direct Access To Me
- Have questions about what's happening in the boot camps? I'm there and so is the group! We're all in this together!
- Program Details
- Overview Of The Software
- Critical Data Entry Information
- How To Create A Pet Profile & Adjust The Pet Profile
- Template Meal For "Maxxie" To Be Used As Practice
- How To Add Supplements & Foods To The Software
- How To Use The Recipe Balancer
The 4 Most Critical Items To Consider When Creating Recipes
- How To Swap Proteins While Keeping The Diet Balanced
How To Swap Bone Sources While Keeping The Diet Balanced
- Safe Upper Limits Spreadsheet "How Much Is Too Much?"
- How To Export & Use The Software Reports
- & More!
After your order is completed you will receive an enrollment email within 24hrs. (Up to 48 hours on weekends & holidays.) (***During the beta this is suspended. The course will launch on 7/27 and access will be granted to all beta testers at that time.***)
- WINDOWS PC REQUIRED FOR THIS PROGRAM
- The software is a separate $20 purchase. Instructions on downloading and installing this software are provided.
- Refunds cannot be granted after a student completes more than 10% of the course.
TAKE THIS COURSE AND FEED THE MEALS YOU CREATE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PURPOSE OF THIS COURSE IS NOT TO AND DOES NOT QUALIFY OR CERTIFY YOU AS A CANINE NUTRITIONIST. THE PURPOSE OF THIS COURSE IS TO SHOW YOU HOW TO USE THE SOFTWARE TO MEET YOUR DOG'S DAILY NUTRIENT REQUIREMENTS. RAW FEEDING 101 & IT'S AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO A PERSON OR PERSONS , PROPERTY, OR PETS AS A RESULT OF USING THE TEACHINGS OF THIS PROGRAM. THIS PROGRAM IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR THE ADVICE OF A VETERINARIAN, ALL MEDICAL ISSUES SHOULD BE RESOLVED BY DEALING WITH A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL SUCH AS A VETERINARIAN.