The Raw Feeding 101 6-Week Boot Camp
*NOW 50% OFF*
Become a raw feeder and learn to make your own balanced meals in a 1 on 1, personal setting. Have 24-hour access to an experienced 9 year raw feeder and teacher, access to the Raw Feeding 101 Course for life, learn to safely and effectively use the Pet Diet Designer software, and take control of your dog's or puppy's diet(s).
SET UP A CALL TO SEE IF THE BOOT CAMP IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
THE 6-WEEK BOOT CAMPS INCLUDE:
- Learn How To Make Your Own Balanced Meals
- Learn to use pet diet designer to make your own balanced meals to either AAFCO or NRC values
- Learn what’s wrong with pet diet designer and how to fix it
- The Raw Feeding 101 Course and everything included with it.
- 70+ HD Videos
- Monthly updates beginning in October (new videos, downloads, those kinds of things)
- 5 Downloads
- calculators & free food scripts
- Supplement information (when and when not to use them)
- Dealing with veterinarians information
- Information you need to know about feeding certain foods
- Training on keeping costs down
- & more than can be summarized here.
- Weekly Video Calls
- These are for us to keep in constant communication throughout the transition so there is no guessing. It's not necessary to turn on the camera and can be accessed via your mobile phone or your computer. This just allows me to share my screen so I can show you things.
- 24 Hour Access To Me
- This is for you to have someone to talk to at any time of night or day if something happens with your dog. This way if he has diarrhea, constipation, vomit, etc... for some reason at 11pm, 5am, whenever, during the transition and you are worried you can call me.
- Program Details
- Week 1
- Week 1 - We will take you through the course so you have a baseline knowledge of raw feeding in simple terms without the confusion or contradictions. We will go over your goals for the 6-week program. We will also go over your sourcing options for raw food. Local, online, etc...
- Week 2
- Week 2 - We will begin using the Pet Diet Designer software. Building pet profiles, appropriately assigning life stages, weights, mature weights, and the basics of meal creation.
- Week 3 - 6 (For Puppies)
- Week 3-6 - We will go over the finer details of meal creation. This includes ensuring they are balanced, editing existing foods within the software, creating custom foods, creating custom supplements, adjusting foods as puppies grow, adjusting foods as adult weights change, and so on. By the end of the boot camp, you will be able to effectively create complete and balanced meals for any current dogs or puppies you may have, and any others that come into your life in the future.
After your order is completed you will receive an email with information on scheduling our first call!
**IMPORTANT INFO** Because of the large amount of time that is dedicated to each and every boot camp client, refunds can not be issued once our meetings begin. Windows PC required for this program.